1. Sale position will not be confirmed until entry fee is paid. Unpaid
entries will be eligible for cancellation without notice at the discretion of
Legends Classic & Vintage Motorcycle Auction ("FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week
2. Choice of sale position is based on a first come, first serve basis as
entries are reserved. However, FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week reserves the
right to alter the placement of motorcycles at our discretion. Auction run times
are estimates only, and are not guaranteed.
3. If an auction entry is cancelled
within 5 days of the original entry, the fee will be refunded minus a $25
handling fee. After 5 days, no refunds or credits will be issued for cancelled
4. Once a motorcycle is announced and the paperwork is submitted, there
will be a $100 service fee if you change motorcycles.
5. Motorcycles with liens must be pre-approved by the auction office and must in
all cases be accompanied by a letter from the lien holder stating the lien
release conditions and payoff amount. A $100 lien-processing fee will be
6. FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week is not responsible for lost, stolen or
damaged properties; or for any and all liabilities. FX Promotions/Arizona Bike
Week will supply an area for motorcycles that do not reach agreeable selling
prices so as to endeavor to secure a proper Purchaser for the Consignor.
7. FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week pays the Consignor when payment is received
and confirmed from the Purchaser. In the event of a Wire Transfer, payment may
not arrive until the first business day after the auction. Consignor checks are
then mailed within 5-7 business days.
8. FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week will not release motorcycle to Purchaser
until payment is received.
9. Should either the Purchaser or the Consignor default on any part of the
transaction, FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week shall remain entitled to any and
all fees and commissions by the defaulting party.
10. FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week is entitled to its commission on any motorcycle sold up to 21 days after said event.
11. FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week shall be entitled to Attorney's fees
incurred in the enforcement of this contract.
12. Motorcycles identified as having "matching numbers" may have additional
Consignor requirements. Review the "matching numbers" forms for additional
information. (Numbers Matching Purchaser Form and Numbers Matching Consignor
13. Positions/lot numbers are the property of FX Promotions/Arizona Bike
Week and CANNOT be reassigned by a Consignor.
14. Choice of Law and Venue. This agreement shall be governed by, and construed
in accordance with, laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect of any
choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of
the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. The Consignor
irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the State of Arizona, Circuit Court
of Maricopa County, over any dispute arising out of, or relating in any way, to
this agreement or to the transaction(s) to which it relates. The Consignor
irrevocably agrees that all claims shall be heard and determined in such court.
The Consignor irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any
objection or defense that he, she or it may now have, or come to have, regarding
the inconvenience of this forum.
15. The auctioneer has the right to place a bid
for Consignor up to the reserve amount. Under no circumstances will the
auctioneer place a bid on behalf of the Consignor above the reserve amount.
Motorcycles/items must be removed from the auction site within 48 hours of the
auction end. They are the responsibility of the winning bidder or, in the case of a no sale, the consignor and if not removed, may be removed and stored at the winner bidder or consignor’s expense. FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week cannot be held liable for the storage, condition, or safety of items if unattended/non-retrieved items are removed.
Sellers Commission: See Position Request Form for commission details.
Warning: Fraud or Misrepresentation by the seller can supersede "as-is" in a
court of law. A seller may remain liable for issues with a motorcycle because of
misrepresentation or fraud. For example, if you claim "drives like new," "air
blows cold," etc. that becomes a guarantee; if you claim one owner; limited
production 1 of ??; only year for ---; XYZ Certified; etc., a seller must be
prepared to substantiate to buyer such accusations or statements. Claims of
"Matching Numbers" are addressed in
TITLE/VIN/VIN TAG/ID STAMPINGS
1. The actual title is required in advance of the auction.
2. The exception to a title not sent in advance is a title held by a lending
institution having a lien. A $100 lien fee will be assessed for any title not
presented at the auction.
3. Titles must be negotiable. Dealers must have space on the title to re-assign
it. Individuals must have the motorcycle titled in their name. Payment is made
to the name on the title. An open title, which is one not in your name, is not
acceptable. On non-negotiable titles, funds to the seller will be held until
proper title is provided. Any title requiring a correction will be assessed a
$100 title correction fee.
4. Seller agrees that he/she is responsible for any previous tax or title
obligations on said motorcycle and is responsible to provide purchaser with a
proper document of sale.
5. Serial/VIN/ID numbers on entered motorcycles must match Serial/VIN on the
title. MOTORCYCLES WITHOUT A VIN OR INCORRECT VIN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE
SALE. Please check your serial number prior to coming to the sale to avoid
complications. Our staff can assist you on titles with typographical errors.
Homemade VIN's (those not issued or stamped by the manufacturer) may be subject
to additional requirements. Entry fees will not be refunded on motorcycles
rejected on sale day. If you have any questions regarding this, especially VIN
tags or stampings, contact the FX Promotions/Arizona Bike Week office before the
Motorcycle Photography Guidelines
Help Us Maximize the Selling Potential of Your Motorcycle. Submitting high-quality photos helps to promote your motorcycle. High-resolution photos will be used for advertising purposes, including our website, which receives millions of page views per Auction.
You are waiving any rights to compensation now, or in the future, as it applies to the use of submitted photos used in any promotional materials.
About Your Photos:
For each motorcycle up to 24 photos* can be included on our website. For most early consignments, submitted photos are also used to create promotional materials including our catalogs, monthly newsletter, brochures, display ads, etc.
The minimum size requirement is 1.5 MB per image. This will ensure quality presentation for advertising in both online and print marketing campaigns. All photos should be submitted as JPGs.
*Make sure that your digital camera is not set with a Time/Date Stamp.
*Polaroid photos, low-resolution digital photos, and photos printed on paper are not acceptable.
1. Shoot Outdoors: Outdoor photography is the best and preferred method. Indoor photography is acceptable only in a controlled studio setting.
2. Position the motorcycle in an attractive setting free of clutter.
3. Position yourself and the camera with the sun/bright-light source behind you and the motorcycle in front of you.
4. Photograph the motorcycle on pavement whenever possible.
5. Do not crop photos. Allow plenty of space around the motorcycle in the viewfinder to ensure proper display on the website.
(16:9 aspect ratio is required to be displayed properly on azbikeweek.com).
6. Lighting: Photos should be taken on a bright day to reflect off the chrome and to show the paint and finish to its fullest.
*See list below for required photos for each motorcycle/item. Remaining photos are at your discretion, up to 24 total.
VIN: For any VIN related questions call 480-644-8191
Lead Shot - Front 3/4 from Drivers Side
Exterior in Profile
Exterior Rear 3/4
Engine from Left Side
Engine from Right Side